We are pleased to announce that there will be some further easing of restrictions in the coming weeks. These are detailed below:
- Classes will return from Monday 17th May. Socially Distant Circuits and Bodyburn will return to our Sports Hall and will run each week during Term Time.
- Gym session numbers for the Fitness Suite will increase to 12 from Thursday 20th May. We will be able to accept up to 12 people in the Fitness Suite, please ensure you continue to maintain social distancing.
- The Fitness Suite and Weights Room will now be open to members from 4pm on a Monday and Wednesday. We are very pleased to announce that from Monday 24th you will be able to book sessions at either 4pm or 5pm. This will help to spread the demand resulting in many more people able to use our facilities.
- Gym sessions will be 1 hour in length. You will now be able to have a full hour session and you can also book back to back sessions if you wish without the need to leave the gym in between. Please note the first session of the day will be 06:30 – 0800 to give people extra time at this busy time.
- Doors will be closed again so you will need to use your membership card to gain access.
- Swim session numbers will increase to 24. To help with the demand for swimming, sessions will increase to 24 from Thursday 20th May.
- Changing rooms to re-open for gym users. You will now be able to use the changing rooms if you wish from Monday 17th May but showers are still not available until 21st June.
You will need to continue booking sessions. If you book a session but are then unable to make it, please ensure that you cancel your space to allow someone else to go.
If you have any questions, please email Sportscentre@radley.org.uk
In About Radley