Many people register their sons for Radley at a very young age, paying £100. If you have done so, and you received an email to say your son is on the Provisional List (or Radley List) then please see the Timetable below for Radley List applicants.
Timetable for Radley List
Mid May, Year 5: Receive conditional offer which will include:
- A link to complete an online Radley List Entry Form.
- A step-by-step guide to the entry process.
- Information about Socials and instructions to choose three Socials to visit.
End June, Year 5: Radley List Visiting Day: A chance to hear a talk from the Warden, tour the school, and see one Social.
September to January, Year 6: Assessment Days will take place. Your son will be interviewed on this day and you will visit two other Socials.
30th November, Year 6: Deadline for Radley List boys to sit the ISEB Common pre-test (to be organised and sat at your son’s current school or at the British Council). The test is a standardised, age-adaptive measure of ability and attainment. It takes the form of an online assessment consisting of multiple-choice questions in Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, English and Mathematics. The tests take approximately two-and-a-half hours to complete and can be taken together or at separate times.
April, Year 6: Results sent to Radley List boys as follows.
- A List: Unconditional offers will be sent to those on the A List (those that pass at the equivalent of 60% and who have impressed at interview) and a non-refundable acceptance fee will be required at this stage. These boys will only be required to sit Common Entrance (Maths, English, Science) at 13+ largely for setting purposes. Parents of A List boys will also be informed where their son is on our Social Lists.
- B List: No offers will be made to those candidates who are place on the B list. They can join our waiting lists, but are unlikely to gain a place at a later date.